Auckland based, Award Winning Makeup Artist, with over 16 years experience
Available for fashion, editorial, beauty, runway, film/TV, bridal, special occasions, one on one lessons and group workshops.
Evana's biggest achievement to date has been as the winner of the Nationwide Makeup Artist Search for Cosmetic brand Max Factor (New Zealand), in 2010.
Evana worked with Max Factor as their one and only New Zealand makeup artist, between July 2010 and April 2014, traveling nationwide with in-store appearances, promotions, product launches, special events, workshop training, fashion shows and magazine editorials.
Career highlights for Makeup by Evana
- Certificate in Makeup Artistry, Hair Styling and Beauty from the Cut Above Academy - Year 2000
- Semi-finalist in the Cut Above Academy in-house makeup competitions – July 2000
- Part-time Makeup Tutor for the Cut Above Academy – Year 2004
- Contract Makeup Artist/Consultant for Christian Dior, Lancôme, Estee Lauder,
- YSL, Guerlain at DFS Galleria (Auckland Airport & Custom House) – Years 2003 to 2006
- Volunteer Makeup Artist for ‘Look Good, Feel better’ charity – Years 2003 to 2006 and 2011 to present
- Winner of the Max Factor New Zealand Makeup Artist Search - Year 2010
- On the world stage - Marrakesh, Morocco, Max Factor product presentation for Procter & Gamble International Conference - Year 2000
- Head Makeup Artist and look designer for 30 Days of Fashion, Next Magazine Fashion show, featuring Max Factor Colour Effects - Year 2010
- Fashion Quarterly Magazine - Chain Store Chick Editorial/Inside cover - Winter 2011
- Head Makeup Artist for Lily & Louis NZ Designer Fashion Showcase - 2011 and 2012
Today, Evana juggles her passion for make-up artistry alongside being the Director of head2heels and mum to her 4 year old daughter.
To experience Evana's work first hand, please contact: